Creo 3D Solid modelling software
There are three main methods of producing 3D CAD models:
Creo 2 sets the new standard for CAD by including all three methods in one package. The new Freestyle tools are perfect for Product Design and enable the creation of complex organic forms that were previously impossible.
If you are still using Pro/Desktop or Pro/Engineer, you will be amazed at how far the current software has come.
- Sheet metal. Enables creation of complex developments
- True photorealistic rendering
- More output options to CNC devices
- Variable section sweeps
- Direct modelling. Like Google Sketchup, but better!
- Freeform surfacing for organic shapes
FREE SITE LICENSE
FREE STUDENT SOFTWARE
One day course in your school for £450 for up to 5 people